Website Sholom Community Alliance
People with high merit backgrounds and superior communication skills are encouraged to apply for the position of Registered Nurse-#3402- Every Other Weekend. Interested candidates looking for the position in their Saint Paul, MN 55102 should apply soon. Positions are expected to be filled soon.
Job: Registered Nurse-#3402- Every Other Weekend
$27 – $34 an hour – Part-time
Company: Sholom Community Alliance
Location: Saint Paul, MN 55102
Close Date: 1/10/20
Hours: .2PM (2:30pm-10:30am), 15 hrs/ pay period- Every Other Weekend
The Registered Nurse (RN) (a) assists each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practical level of physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through providing medication, treatment administration and quality, personal care; and (b) utilizes the nursing process in planning, directing and providing direct care to residents in accordance with professional nursing practice standards, established policy and procedures, individual plan of resident care and regulatory requirements.
1) Provide direct care to residents under individual plans of care, administering care and medications per doctor’s orders.
2) Collaborate with the IDT (interdisciplinary team) to ensure adequate and appropriate flow of services.
3) Supervise dining room activities, assisting residents with eating as needed.
4) Assist throughout the admission process to ensure smooth transition of new residents.
5) periodically perform the comprehensive assessment of residents with acute changes of condition, and attend resident Care Conferences as needed.
6) Oversee and lead nursing staff, including LPNs, NARs, and TMAs.
7) Serve as clinical resource to staff regarding nursing care of residents. Provide in-service education as requested.
8) Maintain and complete all required documentation and charting on the computer or on forms in an accurate and timely manner according to policies and procedures.
9) Support various other nursing responsibilities as needed.
Education, Experience and Credentials
Current and unrestricted licensure in the State of Minnesota as an RN required.
Current Adult CPR certification required.
One or more years experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
Strong clinical assessment experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.