Website Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
If you are motivated and have excellent interpersonal effectiveness then apply for the Administrative Coordinator – Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Full-time offered by the Shirley Ryan Ability Lab. They are offering new job opportunities in their Chicago, IL 60611 offices. Application deadline is approaching, apply soon.
Job: Administrative Coordinator – Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Full-time
Company: Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
Location: Chicago, IL 60611
According to established policies and procedures, provides customer service and performs Record keeping, bookkeeping, word processing, supply Requisition/Distribution, and Scheduling of a basic to complex nature.
Consistently demonstrates support of the SRAlab statement of Mission and Philosophy by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
Demonstrates SRAlab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and SRAlab Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, & Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
1. Customer Service
Performs reception activities including answering the phone and greeting internal/external customers. Assesses to determine the nature of the need or request, secures the appropriate resource, and monitors for follow-up to insure needs are met.
2. Record Keeping
Performs basic to complex record keeping and data file maintenance tasks such as gathering, sorting, and filing materials. Identifies need for new files and prepares, plans and develops new filing systems as indicated. Processes, verifies, and corrects departmental documentation. Processes non-reimbursable/reimbursable license requests, ensures current professional licenses are on file, and follows up on missing information.
Performs basic to complex Bookkeeping function such as entering charges into a computerized billing system, processing and completing independent medical eval and other direct billing forms, petty cash, travel and business, and license renewal reimbursement requests including assigning accounts. Assists in the development of annual budget. Monitors assigned expense accounts including tracking, investigating, reporting and resolving variances.
4. Word Processing
Performs a wide variety of complex word processing tasks such as forms, form letters, correspondence, memos lists, CVs, complete presentations including outline, handouts, slide templates, articles and lengthy bibliographies and other reports utilizing the standard software of the Institute and/or specific software required by the assignment. Includes composing correspondence, creating spreadsheet, tables, and databases. Determines format, method, time frames, proofreads, edits completed documents.
5. Supply Requisition/Distribution
Monitors a variety of supplies, equipment, and forms, determines appropriate levels of inventory, researches vendors for supplies, initiates, justifies, tracks and delivers supplies and forms. Performs manual and/or electronic supply and print shop requisition. Receives, opens, determines routing and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and faxes. Photocopies materials, monitors volumes of copying, delivers and files copies.
Receives request or determines need for meeting or appointment. Schedules meetings, appointments, interpreters, conferences, travel, etc. Notifies requester and other parties and reschedules conflicts. Prepares and distributes materials as needed and coordinates meeting logistics such as catering, AV equipment, etc. Attends meetings and composes minutes. Follows up with receipts and cost center resources.
1. Reporting relationships will vary according to departmental administrative structure.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
1. One to two years of college or other post high school training or equivalent experience.
2. Three to five years experience in a general office environment with gradually increasing responsibility.
3. Proficiency in Micorsoft applications: intermediate level skills in the use of Outlook, Word, and Excel; basic level skills in the use of Powerpoint.
4. Proficiency in keyboarding skills. Application of a variety of a variety of moderately complex computer PC software and office equipment (photocopying, fax machine, Dictaphone, calculator, multi-line phone, etc.).
5. Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact on a daily basis with internal/external customers in various circumstances.
6. Advanced organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks.
7. Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting in order to maximize quality and efficiently of operations.
1. Normal patient care or office environment with little or no exposure to dust or extreme temperature.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SRAlab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.