Website Robert Half
Robert Half is inviting applications for Front Desk Coordinator in Tacoma, WA. Don’t miss the application deadline.
Organization: Robert Half
Location: Tacoma, WA
OfficeTeam has an open role for a skilled Front Desk Coordinator who is looking to grow their career. You will be a key player leading the lobby area at a fast-paced company. A successful Front Desk Coordinator will be passionate about providing high quality administrative support and be committed to professionalism. Are you sociable, able to balance a busy schedule, and love getting things done? Then we have a position for you. A long term temporary-to-fulltime employment opportunity, the Front Desk Coordinator role is based in the Tacoma, Washington region.
– Establish completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
– Meet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
– Look after special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
– Earlier work involving order entry
– Prior assistant experience
– Faxing experience
– Quality experience with MS Outlook
– Good understanding of scheduling
– Wide ranging experience with Microsoft Word
– Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
– Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
– Email experience preferred
– Proven knowledge of filing
– General familiarity with Microsoft Office
– Practical knowledge of Microsoft Access
– Command of account reconciliation
– Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
– Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.