Website Robert Half
This job role is available in Northfield, IL offices. Motivated candidates with good teamwork skills are invited to apply for the Corporate Accountant. These new positions are offered by the Robert Half.
Organization: Robert Half
Location: Northfield, IL
Robert Half Finance has a Multi Billion dollar corporation looking for an accomplished, motivated Senior Accountant for a full-time position promotable to Accounting Manager potentially within 1 year. As Senior Accountant you will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. Throughout the monthly close, you will also be responsible for various aspects of internal reporting. Lend your skills towards developing and implementing accounting policies. Also, you will participate in SOX compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits. Located in the Northfield, Illinois area, this position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
How you will make an impact
– Maintain inter-company transactions,
– Organize and review various financial data, then report it in a manner that is useful and understandable
– In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
– Perform month end, quarter end and year end closing process
– Perform the month end close and produce journal entries
– Manage depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
– Implement, maintain, and adhere to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
– Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements f
– Ad hoc reporting and performing special projects upon request
– Take part in various department-wide initiatives
To apply please contact your RHI representative OR email [email protected]
– At least 2+ years of Accounting experience
– BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting
– Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
– experienced organizational, written and verbal communication skills
– CPA certification a plus
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– General ledger experience preferred
– Proficiency in intercompany accounts
– Excellent attention to detail
– Prior work done in public accounting is a plus
– Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans