Website Robert Half
If you are motivated and have excellent interpersonal effectiveness then apply for the Bookkeeper offered by the Robert Half . They are offering new job opportunities in their Calabasas, CA offices. Application deadline is approaching, apply soon.
Organization: Robert Half
Location: Calabasas, CA
Are you a Bookkeeper with amazing people skills? If you have an affinity for group work and have a background in accounting, we may have an opportunity that may highly interest you. Offered as a long-term temporary position, this role is based in the Calabasas, California region. Accountemps is seeking an organized Bookkeeper with experience and a can-do attitude to join a growing team at a dynamic company. Learn more about this fantastic opportunity! If you have experience with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this may be the right Bookkeeper role for you.
What you get to do every single day
– Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
– Settle accounts by reconciling entries
– Maintain and balance general ledger
– Manage a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
– Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
– Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
– Uphold quality historical records by filing documents
– BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
– Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
– Prior experience working with accounting software
– Bookkeeping experience
– QuickBooks Pro experience preferred
– Journal entries experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.