Website Northwell Health
If you are motivated and have excellent team-work skills then apply for the Assistant Professor, Decision Scientist offered by the Northwell Health. They are offering new job opportunities in their Manhasset, NY 11030 offices. Application deadline is approaching, apply soon.
Job: Assistant Professor, Decision Scientist
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Manhasset, NY 11030
Performs investigative research in the particular area(s) of study and publishes and presents data in a timely manner. Collaborates with other Investigators and Scientists in facilitating scientific research. Participates in various types of institute and community activities. Pursues independent funding.
1. Oversees a research program and ensures research is carried out according to the study terms, conditions and Institute policies.
2. Conducts independent research and/or development work.
3. Applies for peer reviewed extramural funding and/or patents as appropriate.
4. Ensures collection and analysis of research data.
5. Submits manuscripts and abstracts for publication/presentation.
6. Performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, correspondence, attending meetings, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, and other responsibilities.
7. Ensures other activities, clinical and administrative, are completed.
8. Supervises and/or provides technical direction to research staff.
9. Performs related duties, as required.
Doctorate (M.D. or Ph.D.) Degree, required.
Minimum of two (2) years related work experience, required.
Authored/co-authored published articles and/or abstracts as determined by the Appointments and Promotions Committee of the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, required.
Locally recognized in area of specialty.
Previous, existing and/or pending peer reviewed grant supports Principal Investigator (PI) or co-Investigator, or career development grant as PI
Ability to communicate effectively.
To apply for this job please visit click.appcast.io.