If you thrive in working in one or more in groups then apply for the PIPELINE-RI-BILINGUAL offered by the Nielsen. They are offering new job opportunities in their San Antonio, TX offices. Application deadline is approaching, apply soon.
Location: San Antonio, TX
PIPELINE-RI-BILINGUAL – AUDIO-SAN ANTONIO
Date: Feb 2, 2019
Location: San Antonio, TX, US
PIPELINE-RI-BILINGUAL – AUDIO-SAN ANTONIO – 29632
Call Center – USA San Antonio, Texas
Who is Nielsen? We are known for our work in TV and Radio Ratings. Founded in 1923, Nielsen is the global authority on the consumer. We study consumers in more than 100 countries to give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy!
Part Time: Our Research Interviewer Positions are Part time roles that give you the flexibility to work non traditional schedules with full time pay. You can be part of something GREAT!
What does a Research Interviewer do?
This position is responsible for placing outbound telephone calls to households across the United States to participate in Nielsen TV/Radio Ratings/ Surveys.
• Practice exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
• Follow strict guidelines for obtaining consistent unbiased data
• Deliver verbatim scripts for portions of a survey
• Ability to maintain participants engagement throughout a short or medium length survey with low to medium complexity
• Ability to maintain patience and professionalism throughout surveys
• Ability to listen to and accurately capture respondent answers over the phone
• Persuade reluctant respondents to participate in surveys and diaries
• Maintain confidentiality of procedures, scripts and respondent information
• Demonstrate the ability to move around within a survey to add, delete or change information when appropriate
• Ability to meet quality assessments standards and call monitoring requirements
• Cooperate with co-workers and management while working toward department goals
• Maintain center standards for performance and productivity
• Follow all center policies and procedures as outlined in the call center policy addendum
• Ability to arrive to work on time, and as scheduled, in order to adhere to assigned work schedule and meet team goals
• Ability to speak clearly, with enthusiasm, while using tone variation and voice inflection
• Personable and willing to quickly build professional relationships over the phone
• Able to explain difficult concepts in simple terms
• Willing and able to persuade respondents to participate in surveys
• Consent to be monitored and recorded while conducting surveys
• Goal focused with willingness to accept coaching and development
• High School diploma or GED equivalency
• 18+ years of age
• Prior call center experience (Preferred)
• Computer and typing skills (Data entry)
• Reading ability
Fluent in the English Language (Bilingual positions require fluency in English and Spanish)
• Prior experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar (Preferred)
• Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
• Ability to use a phone or wear a headset for extended periods of time
• Ability to use a computer keyboard and mouse
• Work environment is indoors, majority of time is spent sitting at a desk
• One weekend shift required each week (Saturday or Sunday)
• 3-5 shifts per week
• 20-28 hours per week (PT)
• Type of shift: Multiple shifts (Primarily PM)
• Flexible Schedules: 4-6 Hours/Day (PT)
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: San Antonio,Texas
Seconday Locations: , , ,
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nielsen.com.