Website Miller's Health Systems
New Payroll Clerk jobs are open in La Porte, IN 46350. The jobs are offered by Miller’s Health Systems.
Job: Payroll Clerk
Company: Miller’s Health Systems
Location: La Porte, IN 46350
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller’s Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. This once family owned and operated company evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Today, Miller’s facilities across the state offer rehabilitation services, adult day care services, assisted living and traditional long-term nursing care. Many of our facilities have specialized units to care for those with Alzheimer’s and other dementia or for loved ones in need of hospice care. We strongly believe in the value of providing quality care for individuals in locations that help them stay close to home. In addition to services provided within the walls of our Miller’s facilities, we also operate a therapy company and have a partnership in a home health care company.
Just over a decade ago, Miller’s Health Systems transitioned to a 100% employee owned company with a workforce of well over 3000 throughout the state of Indiana. Miller’s is known for achievements in quality, with an emphasis on education and technology and is one of the largest 100% employee owned health care providers in the nation.
Are you a friendly person who enjoys interacting with others? Are you a detail orientated person who takes pride in their work? If you have previous payroll or business office experience, you should consider becoming a Payroll Clerk at Miller’s.
As the Payroll Clerk, you are goal-oriented, organized, and work well in a fast-paced environment. You will maintain payroll documentation and perform related data entry duties. You work well as part of a team and are responsible for a variety of support and clerical duties in a small office.
Preferred Candidates will have:
Have good organizational and communication skills
Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Are professional in appearance and behavior
Previous office experience
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
1. Report to work as scheduled or otherwise requested.
2. Perform productively in their jurisdiction of work.
3. Conform to the basic rules and regulations of the facility.
4. Compute hours and compile information necessary for issuing checks.
5. Update payroll masters, as necessary.
6. Keep track of vacation time and sick days (Time-Off Tracker)
7. Maintain personnel files.
9. Maintain complete confidentiality.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Office Manager or Administrator.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.