Website Juniper Systems Inc
If you have excellent listening, speaking and writing skills then this might be the job for you. Juniper Systems Inc is offering new opportunities for the role of SYSTEMS ANALYSTu002FWEB DEVELOPER. The new positions are open at their Logan, UT 84321 centre.
Job: SYSTEMS ANALYSTu002FWEB DEVELOPER
Company: Juniper Systems Inc
Location: Logan, UT 84321
Juniper Systems is seeking a skilled Systems Analyst/Web Developer to build and manage its corporate websites and internal web applications. The Systems Analyst/Web Developer implements responsive applications and systems through analysis, design, programming, and maintenance. This individual may recommend commercially available software, but in many instances will be involved in developing custom web applications to fulfill those user requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage company database applications including MAX and Synergy; must have strong ability in MSSQL or equivalent.
2. Develop reports and queries from company databases and assist in analysis of that data.
3. Assist in problems and develop solutions for improved operating procedures, alternate processing methods, communications, information flow, and management reporting.
4. Work with key stakeholders and departments to implement web applications and systems.
5. Take ownership of assigned applications, including analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation, and maintenance.
6. Maintain program and input data revisions to maintain IT operations.
7. Help to coordinate or develop the maintenance performed on systems used in multiple departments.
8. Recommends changes in programs, routines, and IT quality control standards.
9. Manage or perform IT corrective actions.
Needed Skills, Knowledge, & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-7 years’ experience, or an equivalent combination of schooling and experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, must have experience with programming and application development with emphasis in web applications. Experience with SQL database support and reporting. Must be familiar with the following:
Understanding of responsive web design principles
Normal 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, normal time off for holidays. Has option to participate in 9/80 work schedule. Weekend and night time work may be required. Occasionally travel may be required, typically less than two weeks per year, for seminars, training, and exploration of new business software, systems, and technology. This position requires sitting for extended periods of time and use of hands. Requires the ability to see.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.