If you are looking for an excellent career then look check this new position offered by the Aerotek. New Customer Service Representative jobs are open in Edison, NJ, US. Apply before the application deadline.
Location: Edison, NJ, US
– Ability to answer up to 75 incoming calls per day.
– Type 30 words per minute
– Have reliable transportation, or able to use train schedule
– For Spanish Bilingual – must speak Spanish fluently
Job responsibilities –
* The main duties include answering and transferring calls, data entry, scheduling appointments.
* Each representative is responsible for entering scheduling information for the client in their in-house reservation system.
* Representative interacts with customers to provide information in response to transportation
* Schedule, modify and cancel reservations as requested
* Ensure accurate trip data input
* Obtain and document details of any complaints being filed
* Maintain an acceptable attendance and tardiness record
* Adhere to and ensures all company policies and procedures are maintained
There are roughly 70-90 inbound calls during a given shift (ALL INBOUND CALLS)
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.aerotek.com.